certified grass seeds
- Best Varieties: We use the highest quality grass varieties in our own tailor made grass seed mixtures.
- Up-to-Date: Our grass seed mixtures are updated annually to include the newest high performing varieties.
- Suppliers: Our grass and clover seeds are sourced from leading suppliers in the industry.
MIxture No.1 - Curragh Mixture
- Specifically designed for horses
- Extremely Hard Wearing
- Increases Palatability
- Suitable for Haylage or Hay Production
- Mixed Herbs Available on Request
Mixture No. 2 - Alternative Forage Crop Options
- Multi Cut INtensive Silage
- Italian & Perennial Ryegrass
- Forage Rape
- Forage Maize
- Fodder Beet & Sugar Beet
- Wholecrop Wheat, Barley & Tritacale
MIxture No.3 - Long Term Pasture
- Carieties chosen for consistency & Ground Cover
- Excellent performer under adverse conditions
- Excellent Sward Density
- Timothy can be included if Water logging is likely to be a problem.
- High quality varieties to improve palatability and help acghieve higher utilisation
Mixture No. 4 - Super Silage & Grazing
- Contains 25% Abergain, the highest ranking variety on the Teagasc PPI list at €208 ha/yr
- Superior Sileage & Grazing Mixture
- Narrow range of heading dates for optimum sileage production
- Tyrella - Excellent spring growth variety for early grazing
- Kintyre - produces excellent early grazing and massive sileage yields
- Coated top white clovers
- Excellent ground cover & coonsistency